In the market place, international success is dependent on a business mind'set' and those who serve it. The ways in which a company 'sets', shares, teaches and exhibits: strategies, procedures, products or services, even mission statements: largely determines overall growth and goal orientation. From the inside out, employee strategy, adherence, knowledge and motivation: build strength in, through and beyond organizational walls. Be it seminars, workshops, even rigorous courses: training employees and strategically exploring routes to deep rooted success is inherent in any positive business culture and essential to all companies, new and existing.
Passing on and securing principals, protocol and productive energy: to be predominantly pursued and practiced on site: requires organizational management: effective leadership and the implementation of informative internal programs directed toward 'training the trainers'. As Aristotle philosophized, training leads to 'excellence' which is not an 'act', 'but a habit'. Trainees should be trusted to do tasks themselves, which builds mutual trust and confidence: but also be given some initial incentive - even if just their own exciting involvement - to act in the ways they have been taught: and then lead in the habits they will re-teach.
Prioritizing the development of good habits, and better management practices - can be more recognizably achievable when there is structure: training support, learning resources and company guides: all intermittently involved in helping and encouraging trainers to chisel organizational mind-sets. If 'confidence comes from discipline and training' (- Robert Kiyosaki) as well: then training trainers is by far pivotal to securing and continuing an onset of company success.
- To transmit an active learning environment that models teamwork and practices essential to each trainer's success.
- To highlight structures of professional protocol and effective communications tactics that may prevent real-time risks, rejections and renouncement: from the training floor, into transition and onward.
- To impart organizational frameworks for in-house monitoring and specialized training needs.
- To equip participants with confidence, outreach skills and coaching techniques that can be passed on to achieve a positive atmosphere and secure increased productivity.
- To help members identify with trainees to build understanding and inspiration in the workplace.
- To enable participants to differentiate between moments of 'Trust, Teaching and Triumph' vs. 'Careless Delegation and Just Wanting Duties Done'.
- Improved security in 'banking tools and ideas' that proactively 'invest' in time, people and productive results: business / employee expansion of increased productivity.
- Clear comprehension of the similarities and differences between 'the trainer' and 'the trainees', and their respective roles.
- Competence in and development of: techniques, tools and understanding: that strengthens work morale and team focus.
- Preparation/integration of guides for interactive learning in experiential training, seminars and workshops.
- Recognition and application of leadership qualities upon training tactics and presentations, in a consistent manner that grows organizational structures.
- Cognitive development of professional/personal motivation and goals: deeper and conscious reflecting: progressive teaching and evolved orientation to, of and in tasks.
Kawader is a learning and development institute licensed by the Knowledge and Human Development Authority of Dubai (KHDA) that helps people grow in so many ways. It is a place where they combine theoretical information and practical exercises to create memorable and impactful experiences that drive towards learning, behavioral change and business outcomes.
At Kawader, their mission is to prepare people to work in a multicultural environment, face new challenges, critically assess business issues and contribute to a brighter future for their organizations.
their consultants are energetic, experienced and committed leaders in learning. They have worked in a wide range of industries including telecommunications, universities, banking, transportation, governmental agencies, health care, media, and hospitality.
their focus is on using innovative, engaging learning methods to reach favorable outcomes. they work as partners with their clients to develop new insights and building capabilities that make a difference.See all Kawader courses
Training Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 13, 2017 Training, Teaching and Education
Unanswered //Jul 24, 2017 Training, Teaching and Education