I have master degree in physics and currently working as a Safety Officer in construction company. I want to become a teacher, which courses should i take to have the teaching licence?

Training , Teaching and Education // Question by Adeel | Aug 6, 2017

1 Answer
Can you answer this question?
  • Alpha UK Training Center- Aug 28, 2017 - 11am

    If you are interested in being a successful trainer, this course is a must for you. Cirtified Train the Training Program TTP

    By the end of the workshop, participants should able to:

    - Describe the learning theory and learning styles
    - Identify the requirements for adult learning and explain the characteristics of adult learners
    - Perform training needs analysis
    - Develop learning objectives and lesson plans.
    - Design courseware and training material
    - Use platform skills and apply interactive techniques that will engage learners and maximise retention.
    - Enhance audio-visual, handouts, flip charts and other media.
    - Manage group dynamics and handle problem situations.
    - Describe trainer performance components and how to measure them
    - Evaluate Training and build a compelling case for the effectiveness of your training programs

    LIKE Reply