- Duration: 1 to 2 Months
Training is not just a cost it is an investment in people.
Training and development is not just the employee’s objective it is a combination between employee’s objectives, department’s objectives and the whole organization’s objectives.
- Target Audience
- Training Specialist who wants to be Updated with the latest Training techniques.
- Anyone involved in the training and development process.
- Hr Supervisors and mid-level managers who want to enhance their skills in training and developing the performance of their subordinates.
- Guide and support new employees.
- Create Employee Handbook
Create a training Plan:
- Training Needs Assessments (TNA)
- Organizational Analysis
- Tasks Analysis
- Individual Analysis
- Balancing the costs and benefits of training.
- Training Methods
- Usage of the TNA Results
- Conduct Training
- Measure how the Training Reduced the gap between the actual and desired performance (Gap Analysis)
- Stakeholder’s Satisfaction
- How to Assess the success of the Training
- Calculating the RIO ( Return on Investment)
Types Of Training:
- Explore Different types of training (pros and cons for each one)
- on Job Training (OJT)
- Off Job Training.
Performance Appraisal Management and Training:
- Training As a result of the Performance Appraisal Process.
- Differences Between Development and Training
- How to develop a succession Plan
- Job Rotation and Job enrichment
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses