- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
As globalization continues to increase, markets are becoming increasingly competitive. Organizations are finding it increasing difficult to maintain market share and to sustain competitive advantages. One proven approach to improving competitiveness is to implement quality procedures in the organization. This workshop shall provide a thorough analysis of the concept of Total Quality Management and investigates its implications for Management.
Upon completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Explain the principles of total quality management systems and auditing.
- Describe the set-up of quality management systems and auditing.
- Identify relevant standards, quality organizations, and quality pioneers.
Introduction to Total Quality Management Total Quality in practice
- Quality and Systems Thinking.
- Quality in Manufacturing.
- Quality in Services.
Design for Quality
- Innovation, design and improvement.
- Quality function deployment.
- Design control.
- Specifications and standards.
- Quality design in service sector.
- Planning for quality.
- Quality Plan.
- Planning for purchasing.
- Documented System.
- Quality System Design.
- Quality System Requirements.
- Customer / Supplier interactions
Measurement of Quality
- The scope of performance measurement.
- Costs of quality.
Audit and review systems
- Quality system audit and review.
- Six methods for checking the system.
- Defect investigations.
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses