Course detailsThis health and social care risk management training course is designed to provide aspiring professionals with the tools and knowledge to protect employees and patients, gain the skills to identify risks and hazards in the workplace, and implement effective control measures to ensure a healthy environment for all.
Throughout the Risk Management in Health course, you will be introduced to case studies and practical exercises that will help to deepen your understanding of the health care system and the NHS framework. It offers practical training on how to conduct a risk assessment, as well as how to protect patient confidentiality when sharing information.
By the end of the Risk Management in Health course, you will have an excellent understanding of risk protection in the health and social care sector, with the specialist skills and knowledge to fast-track your career in this field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning is accessible via laptop, tablet, and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Who should take the course?
This Risk Management in Health course is ideal for aspiring health and social care professionals who wish to gain the necessary skills and knowledge to fast-track their careers. This includes:
- Adult Social Workers
- Child Support Workers
- Healthcare Assistants
- Mental Health Nurses
By the end of the Risk Management in Health course, learners will be able to:
- Understand their career opportunities in the health & social care sector
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the UK health system & the NHS
- Conduct a thorough health and social care risk assessment
- Identify the fundamental aspects of quality health & social care
- Maintain confidentiality when sharing patient information
- Module 1: Introduction to Advanced Health and Social Care
- Module 2: Introduction to the UK Health System
- Module 3: Risk Assessment in Health & Social Care
- Module 4: Risk Protection and Providing Quality Health & Social Care
- Module 5. Risk Management in Health & Social Care or Responsibilities as a Health & Social Care Manager
Eligibility / Requirements
- This Risk Management in Health course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this Risk Management in Health course.
About Training ExpressThe Training Express is a group of experts based in the United Kingdom, delivering high-quality certification and training to businesses and individuals looking to better themselves. We work in various disciplines and industries, with our primary point of concern being to help promote high standards of food hygiene, business well-being and safety in the workplace.
By helping you to bring in professionals who can make the right choice, to improving safety standards, we offer numerous course managed by qualified professionals. We do this by always improving our course quality and quantity, always introducing new opportunities for you to better yourself as a person and as professionals.
Standards are very important to us, which is why we only work with trainers and professionals who we can 100% trust. This allows us to get the job done much easier, always sourcing the right experts and the most qualified trainers in the shortest space of time. This helps us to deliver professionally respected and reputable online learning situations to help increase the standards of professionalism and safety at work.