- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations Mar Elias Street, Silver Tower Bldg. Floor 1 Beirut Lebanon
About This Course
The CCNA curriculum includes a third course, Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX), a derivative works course consisting of ICND1 and ICND2 content in its entirety, but with the content merged into a single course. Overlapping content between ICND1 and ICND2 is eliminated and content is rearranged for the purpose of the course flow. This course teaches learners how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, including configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a WAN, configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding wide-area network technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. CCNAX v2.0 is augmented by a virtual classroom presentation, which has additional slides and interactions for instructor use. In addition to the classic hardware-based lab, Cisco will offer a new set of Cisco Learning Lab Classroom Labs. Learner will encounter more troubleshooting, and more lab time than with the previous version of CCNAX
At course completion
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs.
- Establish Internet connectivity.
- Manage network device security.
- Describe IPv6 basics.
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP works, configure EtherChannel, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy.
- T roubleshoot IP connectivity.
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF.
- Describe SNMP, syslog and NetlTow. and manage Cisco device configurations. IOS images, and licenses.Course Outline
- Building a Simple Network
- Establishing Internet Connectivity
- Managing Network Device Security
- Introducing IPv6 Building a Medium-Sized Network
- Troubleshooting Basic Connectivity Wide Area Networks
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable OSPF-Based Solution Network Device Management
Basic computer literacy Basic PC operating system navigation skills Basic Internet usage skills Basic IP address knowledge.
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
BITC is the Business, Information and Technology Center. they are an academic center located in Beirut with the purpose of spreading technological knowledge, computer literacy, and advanced computer skills among the community. With over ten years of experience in the technology field, they have earned numerous Cisco, Microsoft, ICDL, Linux and many other certifications.See all Business, Information and Technology Center courses