Course detailsWhat Will I Learn?
- Configure and Manage Cisco ASA Firewall.
- How to set up a Lab Environment.
- Students will learn to administrate their Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Understand Cisco ASA Firewalls NAT configuration
The comprehensive Cisco ASA Certificate Course has been designed by industry experts to provide learners with everything they need to enhance their skills and knowledge in their chosen area of study. Enrol on the Cisco ASA Certificate Course today, and learn from the very best the industry has to offer!
This best selling Cisco ASA Certificate Course has been developed by industry professionals and has already been completed by hundreds of satisfied students. This in-depth Cisco ASA Certificate Course is suitable for anyone who wants to build their professional skill set and improve their expert knowledge.
The Cisco ASA Certificate Course is CPD-accredited, so you can be confident you're completing a quality training course that will boost your CV and enhance your career potential. The Cisco ASA Certificate Course is made up of several information-packed modules which break down each topic into bite-sized chunks to ensure you understand and retain everything you learn.
After successfully completing the Cisco ASA Certificate Course, you will be awarded a certificate of completion as proof of your new skills. If you are looking to pursue a new career and want to build your professional skills to excel in your chosen field, the certificate of completion from the Cisco ASA Certificate Course will help you stand out from the crowd. You can also validate your certification on our website.
We know that you are busy and that time is precious, so we have designed the Cisco ASA Certificate Course to be completed at your own pace, whether that's part-time or full-time. Get full course access upon registration and access the course materials from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any internet-enabled device.
Our experienced tutors are here to support you through the entire learning process and answer any queries you may have via email.
- Cisco ASA Certificate Course
- Lecture-1: Common Network Security Terms.
- Lecture-2: Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability.
- Lecture-3: Security Concepts & Terms.
- Lecture-4: Intro to Firewall Technologies.
- Lecture-5: About Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Lecture-6: Install Cisco ASAv Firewall in GNS3.
- Lecture-7: Install ASA 9 Cluster, Security Context enables in GNS3.
- Lecture-8: Install Cisco ASAv Firewall on EVE-NG.
- Lecture-9: Install Cisco ASAv Firewall on VMWare Workstation.
- Lecture-10:Cisco ASA Firewall Basic Configuration Commands.
- Lecture-11:Device Management Cisco ASA Console.
- Lecture-12:Device Management Cisco ASA Telnet.
- Lecture-13:Device Management Cisco ASA SSH.
- Lecture-14:Device Management Cisco ASA ASDM.
- Lecture-15:Device Management Cisco ASA TFTP.
- Lecture-16:Device Management Cisco ASA FTP.
- Lecture-17:Security Levels and Zoning in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-18:Introduction to Routing & Static Routing.
- Lecture-19:Network Route Configuration in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-20:Host Route Configuration in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-21:Default Route Configuration in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-22:Floating Static Route Configuration in ASA.
- Lecture-23:IP SLA (Service Level Agreement) in ASA.
- Lecture-24:Dynamic Routing Protocol RIP version 2.
- Lecture-25:Dynamic Routing Protocol EIGRP Configuration.
- Lecture-26:Dynamic Routing Protocol OSPF Configuration.
- Lecture-27:Routing Protocols Redistribution.
- Lecture-28:Implement Access Control Lists in ASA.
- Lecture-29:Configure & Verify Extended ACLs in ASA.
- Lecture-30:Configure & Verify Infrastructure ACLs.
- Lecture-31:Configure & Verify Time-Based ACLs.
- Lecture-32:Configure & Verify Standard ACLs.
- Lecture-33:Configure & Verify Object Groups ACLs.
- Lecture-34:Configure & Verify DHCP Server in ASA.
- Lecture-35:Configure & Verify DHCP Relay in ASA.
- Lecture-36:Introduction & Theory of NAT and PAT ASA.
- Lecture-37:Creating Lab Topology for NAT & PAT.
- Lecture-38:Static NAT in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-39:Static PAT in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-40:Dynamic NAT in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-41:Dynamic PAT in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-42:Identity NAT in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-43:Policy NAT in Cisco ASA.
- Lecture-44:Modular Policy Framework (MPF).
- Lecture-45:Transparent Firewall.
- Lecture-46:ASDM Walkthrough.
- Lecture-47:Security Contexts (Multi-Contexts).
- Lecture-48:Redundancy, HA, Active/Standby Failover.
- Lecture-49:Packet Capture in Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Lecture-50:Packet Tracer in Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Lecture-51:Syslog Logging in Cisco ASA Firewall.
- Lecture-52:Introduction and Concept of Cryptography & Terminologies.
- Lecture-53:Introduction & Concept of Symmetric & Asymmetric Encryption.
- Lecture-54:Introduction and Concept of Cryptography Hash (SHA, MD5).
- Lecture-55:Introduction and Concept of Virtual Private Network VPN.
- Lecture-56:Introduction and Concept of IPSec Protocols Features.
- Lecture-57:Introduction and Concept of Diffie-Hellman (DH).
- Lecture-58:Introduction and Concept of SSL/TLS and Handshake.
- Lecture-59:Introduction and Concept of IKE, Versions & Modes.
- Lecture-60:Internet Key Exchange IKE Phase 1 two Modes Lab.
- Lecture-61:Configure and Verify NAT-T (Traversal) on Routers.
- Lecture-62:Configure and Verify Client-Based Remote-Access VPN Lab.
Eligibility / Requirements
This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
Learners should be aged 16 or over.
A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this course.
About Course Cloud
Course Cloud is a leading platform for instructor-led continued professional development training, designed to equip learners with the fundamental career skills to excel in their field. We provide a range of online courses for students of all levels, from leadership and management to marketing and Microsoft Office training. Whether you’re looking for a change of career or wish to master a new language, we’ve got the perfect course for that.
At Course Cloud, we understand the importance and value of lifelong learning, which is why we provide premium quality skill development courses that are designed to take your career to new heights in no time. Our accredited qualifications are recognised by employers nationwide, and we have a select team of specialists dedicated to providing the most rewarding learning experience.