The Project Management Office course focuses on WHAT to establish and HOW to implement and operate a successful Project Management Office (PMO) that will contribute to the effective management of projects and the achievement of business benefits.
This course strongly focuses on the challenges that are important to you and explores the latest best practice to improve communication, cut costs and optimise functional user involvement. You will learn how to prioritise projects, and monitor progress and budgets on a continual basis. Furthermore, you will take away key documents from the course that can be used immediately at your workplace. You will also earn 30 PDUs from PMI!
- Strategic planning and project portfolio management
- Purpose of a Project Management Office
- Benefits of establishing a PMO
- Project Management Office functions and organisation
- The PMO: Promoter Of Project Management Excellence
- Planning for the introduction of a PMO
- Implementing the PMO roadmap
- Addressing PMO challenges
Who should attend
The course is designed for individuals who need to know how to plan and implement an appropriate PMO within their organisation. Project and programme management practitioners, project and portfolio managers and individuals who need to gain an understanding of the PMO.
Benefits of attending
- Maximise project performance and realise your business goals
- Use the latest tools to analyse, assess and implement the Project Management Office (PMO) structure that best suits your organisation
- Optimise the benefits of establishing your PMO by effectively articulating and practising the PMO implementation roadmap
- Sustain successful PMOs across your organisation by resolving challenges and focusing on continuous improvement initiatives
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying