Course detailsTally ERP, have a hard-earned reputation for empowering businesses with stable, effective software products. Tally ERP 9 has all the features required for high-performance business management as well as meeting the recent requirements for UAE VAT.
Tally ERP 9 has been designed with you in mind. Powerful connectivity makes information available with your staff, CA and other professionals, round-the-clock, in any place. It's also quick to install and allows incremental implementation-a novel capability that lets you activate just as many of its functions when required, even across locations.
With Trusted Remote Access, Audit & Compliance Services, an Integrated Support Centre and Security management, all focused on delivering peace of mind to you. It is a complete product that retains its original simplicity yet offers comprehensive business functionalities such as Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchase, Point of Sales, Manufacturing, Costing, Job Costing, Payroll and Branch Management along with capabilities like Statutory Processes, excise etc. Whatever the demands, Tally ERP 9 makes life a lot easier. With an ideal combination of function, control and customizability built in, Tally ERP 9 permits business owners and their associates to do more.
Lesson 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Company Creation.
- How to Create Group of Companies and Subsidiary companies ?
- Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Delete Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Check the Reports of Chart of Account.
- What is Journal Entry?
- Why we use Journal Entries?
- Journal Entries in Tally ERP 9.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- Check the Reports of Journal Entries.
- What is Inventory?
- Inventory in Tally ERP 9.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
- Creation of Customers.
- Check the Report of Customers.
- Sale Orders.
- Check the Reports of Sale Orders.
- Sale Invoices.
- Receipts from Customers.
- Sales Return/Credit Memos.
- Refund Payment to Customer.
- Replacements entry for Customer.
- Check all the relevant reports of Accounts Receivable.
- Creation of Vendors.
- Check the Report of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Check the Report of Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Received Inventory.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Replacement Received from Vendors.
- Check all the reports of Vendors.
- What is Payroll?
- Payroll in Tally ERP 9.
- Check the Reports of Payroll.
- Job Order Costing In Tally ERP 9.
- How to Add Customer Job.
- How to Add Inventory for Job Costing.
- What are the steps involve in Job Order Costing if we receive any Order from Customer.
- Check the reports of Job Order Costing.
- Multiple Currencies.
- Backup company data.
- Cash Book.
- Accounts Ledger.
- Restore company data.
- What is the Short Keys Used for Tally ERP 9?
- Configuration and Features Settings.
- Payment Report Account wise, weekly, Monthly.
- Receipt Report Account wise, weekly, monthly.
- Expense Report Account wise, weekly, monthly.
- Accounts Payable Report Party wise, weekly, monthly.
- Accounts Receivable Report Party wise, weekly, monthly.
- Journal Entries Report.
- Daily Transaction Report.
- Purchase & Sales Report.
- Party wise.
- Invoice wise.
- Cash Book Report.
- Accounts Ledger Report.
- Trial Balance.
- Profit & Loss Statement.
- Balance Sheet Report.
- General Overview about the Software.
Note: One to one training facility is also available.
From 1st January 2018, certain fees and charges on our services are already implemented ( 5% Value Added Tax) in compliance with UAE federal laws and regulations. Bright Future Training Institute will collect and pay that 5% VAT to the UAE Federal Tax .
Eligibility / Requirements
Basic accounting knowledge and acadamic qualification.
About Bright Future Training Institute
Who We Are?
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the umbrella of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are rapidly producing hundreds of Professionals to international market, the seven departments are listed below;
- Departmenet of Tourism & Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Bright Future has affiliations with some well known Professional bodies to facilitate our students and give them practical exposure of market trend.See all Bright Future Training Institute courses