Enquire About It
Why is the price not shown?
The cost of this course can vary depending on your needs.
This course provider offers a free consultation to ensure you are recommended the products that are most likely to achieve your career goals. These may include exams, books or other supplementary materials.
To find out how much this course will cost, you can enquire now to speak with the course provider directly.Hide
- Duration 16 Hour
- Starting Date Enquire About It
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Bur Dubai
Tally ERP 9 has been designed with you in mind. Powerful connectivity makes information available with your staff, CA and other professionals, round-the-clock, in any place. It's also quick to install and allows incremental implementation-a novel capability that lets you activate just as many of its functions when required, even across locations.
With Trusted Remote Access, Audit & Compliance Services, an Integrated Support Centre and Security management, all focused on delivering peace of mind to you. It is a complete product that retains its original simplicity yet offers comprehensive business functionalities such as Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchase, Point of Sales, Manufacturing, Costing, Job Costing, Payroll and Branch Management along with capabilities like Statutory Processes, excise etc. Whatever the demands, Tally ERP 9 makes life a lot easier. With an ideal combination of function, control and customizability built in, Tally ERP 9 permits business owners and their associates to do more.
Lesson 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Company Creation.
- How to Create Group of Companies and Subsidiary companies ?
- Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Delete Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Check the Reports of Chart of Account.
Lesson 2: General ledger accounting
- What is Journal Entry?
- Why we use Journal Entries?
- Journal Entries in Tally ERP 9.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- Check the Reports of Journal Entries.
Lesson 3: inventory management
- What is Inventory?
- Inventory in Tally ERP 9.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
Lesson 4: Accounts receivable accounting
- Creation of Customers.
- Check the Report of Customers.
- Sale Orders.
- Check the Reports of Sale Orders.
- Sale Invoices.
- Receipts from Customers.
- Sales Return/Credit Memos.
- Refund Payment to Customer.
- Replacements entry for Customer.
- Check all the relevant reports of Accounts Receivable.
Lesson 5: Accounts payable accounting
- Creation of Vendors.
- Check the Report of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Check the Report of Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Received Inventory.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Replacement Received from Vendors.
- Check all the reports of Vendors.
Lesson 6: payroll accounting
- What is Payroll?
- Payroll in Tally ERP 9.
- Check the Reports of Payroll.
Lesson 7 Advance Tally ERP 9
- Job Order Costing In Tally ERP 9.
- How to Add Customer Job.
- How to Add Inventory for Job Costing.
- What are the steps involve in Job Order Costing if we receive any Order from Customer.
- Check the reports of Job Order Costing.
Lesson 8: Advance Tally ERP 9
- Multiple Currencies.
- Backup company data.
- Cash Book.
- Accounts Ledger.
- Restore company data.
- What is the Short Keys Used for Tally ERP 9?
- Configuration and Features Settings.
Lesson 8: Advance Tally ERP 9
- Payment Report Account wise, weekly, Monthly.
- Receipt Report Account wise, weekly, monthly.
- Expense Report Account wise, weekly, monthly.
- Accounts Payable Report Party wise, weekly, monthly.
- Accounts Receivable Report Party wise, weekly, monthly.
- Journal Entries Report.
- Daily Transaction Report.
- Purchase & Sales Report.
- Party wise.
- Invoice wise.
- Cash Book Report.
- Accounts Ledger Report.
- Trial Balance.
- Profit & Loss Statement.
- Balance Sheet Report.
- General Overview about the Software.
This course is intended for anyone interested in learning to master his or her own body.
Anyone can pursue accounting software qualification.
This makes it ideal for professionals already active in accounting and people keen on a career change.
Increase scope of additional revenue through special Increase audit efficiency Officially recognized by leading companies Increases networking communication Powerful remote capabilities that boost collaboration Easy to find qualified personnel Easy to customize Low cost of ownership via quick implementation, Support Center
Who We Are?
BRIGHT FUTURE is a leading training institute in DUBAI. Located in the Heart of Dubai with permission for training on different areas including Computer Science, Management, Graphic designing, Accountancy, Languages, Soft skills and professional technical programs. The Institute is approved from Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA - Dubai Government) and affiliated with various international bodies.
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.