Tally, have a hard-earned reputation for empowering businesses with stable, effective software products. Tally ERP 9 has all the features required for high-performance business management.
Tally ERP 9 has been designed with you in mind. Powerful connectivity makes information available with your staff, CA and other professionals, round-the-clock, in any place. It's also quick to install and allows incremental implementation-a novel capability that lets you activate just as many of its functions when required, even across locations.
With Trusted Remote Access, Audit & Compliance Services, an Integrated Support Centre and Security management, all focused on delivering peace of mind to you. It is a complete product that retains its original simplicity yet offers comprehensive business functionalities such as Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchase, Point of Sales, Manufacturing, Costing, Job Costing, Payroll and Branch Management along with capabilities like Statutory Processes, excise etc. Whatever the demands, Tally ERP 9 makes life a lot easier. With an ideal combination of function, control and customizability built in, Tally ERP 9 permits business owners and their associates to do more.
Lesson 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Company Creation.
- How to Create Group of Companies and Subsidiary companies ?
- Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Delete Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Check the Reports of Chart of Account.
- What is Journal Entry?
- Why we use Journal Entries?
- Journal Entries in Tally ERP 9.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- Check the Reports of Journal Entries.
- What is Inventory?
- Inventory in Tally ERP 9.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
- Creation of Customers.
- Check the Report of Customers.
- Sale Orders.
- Check the Reports of Sale Orders.
- Sale Invoices.
- Receipts from Customers.
- Sales Return/Credit Memos.
- Refund Payment to Customer.
- Replacements entry for Customer.
- Check all the relevant reports of Accounts Receivable.
- Creation of Vendors.
- Check the Report of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Check the Report of Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Received Inventory.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Replacement Received from Vendors.
- Check all the reports of Vendors.
- What is Payroll?
- Payroll in Tally ERP 9.
- Check the Reports of Payroll.
- Job Order Costing In Tally ERP 9.
- How to Add Customer Job.
- How to Add Inventory for Job Costing.
- What are the steps involve in Job Order Costing if we receive any Order from Customer.
- Check the reports of Job Order Costing.
- Multiple Currencies.
- Backup company data.
- Cash Book.
- Accounts Ledger.
- Restore company data.
- What is the Short Keys Used for Tally ERP 9?
- Configuration and Features Settings.
- Payment Report Account wise, weekly, Monthly.
- Receipt Report Account wise, weekly, monthly.
- Expense Report Account wise, weekly, monthly.
- Accounts Payable Report Party wise, weekly, monthly.
- Accounts Receivable Report Party wise, weekly, monthly.
- Journal Entries Report.
- Daily Transaction Report.
- Purchase & Sales Report.
- Party wise.
- Invoice wise.
- Cash Book Report.
- Accounts Ledger Report.
- Trial Balance.
- Profit & Loss Statement.
- Balance Sheet Report.
- General Overview about the Software.
BRIGHT FUTURE ushers every human being to acquire the knowledge,skills, attitudes and values necessary to shape up a promising and sustainable future. We recognize our vital role in delivering a quality of training for everyone in the UAE, both now and the generations in store. Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We encourage the staff to adopt innovative and interactive methods of training in order to make the institute an example of posterity.
Bright Future works under the auspices of Knowledge and Human Development Authority – KHDA Dubai Govt. Currently seven departments are actively introducing hundreds of Professionals to the market, the seven departments are ;
- Departmenet of Hospitality
- Department of Soft Skills and Languages
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Management
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Finance
- Departent of Accounting
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.