- Price QAR 8,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
Employees are the most important assets of organizations when they are investing significant time and money into their development. Retaining top talent has never been more important in maintaining a competitive edge. Yet in many organizations, this critical function is often left unplanned and without an organizational support system for retention. This workshop is aimed at examining the best practices that organizations should employ to retain and manage their human talent productively. It offers frameworks for both line and human resource managers to lead their organizations in developing talent management and retention systems that provide clear career paths for highly valued employees.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the building blocks of talent management
- Set up a talent management system
- Assess linkages that exist between organization excellence and effective people management
- Develop systems to identify, keep, develop and promote their best people
- Coach, train and develop super keepers
- Integrate compensation with talent management so that they can retain their top people
- Supervisors and managers
The course structure includes a combination of group discussions, case studies, practical exercises and simulations
- Module 1 - Introduction to Managing Talent
- Module 2 - Selecting and Recruiting Talent
- Module 3 - Highly Effective Talent Interviewing
- Module 4 - Development and Succession Planning
- Module 5 - Retaining Talented People
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses