By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:-
- Understand that stress is a positive, unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Identify those situations in your life that cause you the greatest stress
- Identify those actions which add to your stress
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
- Introduction and Course Overview
- Defining Stress and How It Affects Us
- What Is Stress About?
- Building a Solid Foundation
- Mental Strategies
- Stress at Work
- Time Management Tips
- Stress at Home
- Drainers and Fillers
- Workshop Wrap-Up
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.