30 PDHs Available
Quite often projects are of a strategic nature and require strategic thinking and application before or while the project is being scoped and implemented, The course will introduce the principles of strategic thinking,planning and management which will be combined with the principles of managing project portfolios
Upon successful completion of this course each participant will be able to
- Apply systematic knowledge on strategic project management framework including simpified approach for managing project portfolio
- Build blocks of strategic thinking,planning and management and indentify how these concepts can be implemented through projects
- identify the building blocks of project and portfolio management with strategic components imbedded into project management
- compile stategic scans and analyses for their particular industry
- Determine the impact of a project against the backdrop of the strategic scans and analysis
- Use and apply all strategy components from company vision through operational plans
- Use and apply all project management principles and techniques needed to manage portfolios
- Integrate company strategy with project operations
- Manage a project or portfolio with strategic intent successfully.
About Haward Technology
Haward Technology is the largest accredited technical training company in the world with curricula of over 2500 short courses and more than 1500 employees worldwide.
Their mission to provide highly specialized technical training for Oil,Gas,Process,Power and Petrcochemical industries bridges some of the gap in the engineering knowledge between West and Middle Eastern countries. Their courses,seminars and workshops feature a balanced fusion of theory,practical application and industry best practice.
They bring together the worlds most brilliant engineers and highly experienced specialists,emplying over 700 instructors and organizing over 1500 training courses in various engineering disciplines.
Coming from the Heart of Technology,our instructors are authorities in their fields,having numerous registered patents and inventions,Their courses reflect the latest technologies and are oriented to practical and real life approaches rather than theoretical ones.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management