Identifying the key to exceptional customer service is both an active and introspective process. This course is designed to introduce the seniors to the foundational, operational and leadership-level concepts of customer service and to explore the role of leadership in assuring exceptional service. Customer service is a strategic choice, and this course addresses the important relationship between customer and provider, helping to determine what customers want and the best way to give it to them.
- Develop strategies and tactics to better serve customers
- Design and employ assessments for gathering customer opinions
- Understand customers' wants and needs and integrate them into desired organizational and operational outcomes
- Develop and implement systems of customer-based outcome measures and related employee recognition systems
- Cultivate a culture that centers on the customer
Advice on customer service needs
- Customer driven organizations
- Meeting changing conditions
- Meeting your market
- Achieving 100%
- Teams and customer focus
Support implementation of customer service strategies
- Reasons for buying
- Purchasing choices
- Purchasing behaviour
- Value adding and relationships
- Innovation and value adding
- Customer loyalty
Evaluate and report on customer service
- Measuring success
- What do you measure it against?
- Formal and informal surveys
- Complaint management
- Customer complaints
- The value of your customers
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology