- Price AED 10,101
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Deira
This intermediate-level programme is designed to give delegates practical "hands-on" expertise for immediate implementation in their own organizations. The programme begins by reviewing strategic and tactical considerations in traditional ALM frameworks and extends this analysis to include credit activities, alternative investments and SIVs, derivatives applications, consumer liability products, structured financing, and capital strategies. The programme includes optional late-afternoon sessions on each of the first three days to explore specialised issues in ALM for delegates from different backgrounds and institutions, including: strategic designs of consumer financial products, risks in alternative investment portfolios and liability-driven and immunisation strategies in ALM.
The programme makes extensive use of short problems, case studies, Excel exercises, and Bloomberg information.
Delegates should have a basic understanding of financial markets and products. Pre-course review material will be available to help those wishing to review basic concepts before the programme.
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Financial Officers
- Treasury Managers
- Asset & Liability Managers
- Consumer Product Managers
- Market and Credit Risk Managers
- Investment Professionals
- Controllers and Finance
- Portfolio Managers
- Securities Analysts
- Insurance Executives
- Pension Fund Managers and Trustees
- MIS and Operations Executives
- Budgeting & Planning Executives
- Central Bankers (Supervision Department and Reserve Management)
- ALM Introduction and Overview
- ALM Frameworks for Net Interest Income
- Managing NII Risks with Interest Rate and Foreign Exchange Derivatives
- Optional Specialised Module: Consumer Financial Products in ALM
- Statistical Techniques in ALM
- Market Risks in Asset Portfolios and ALM
- Credit Risks in Asset Portfolios and ALM
- Optional Specialised Module: ALM Risks in Alternative Investments
- Credit Portfolio Risk Management Techniques in ALM
- Operational Risks in ALM
- Financing Strategies in ALM
- Optional Specialised Module: Strategic ALM
- ALM and Liquidity
- ALM and Regulatory Capital
- ALM and Financial Performance
Advanced Studies and Training Centre was established in the to bring together local business inpiduals with professional international trainers, with a view to facilitate learning
Keeping in mind the different cultural persity in Dubai, They offer trainings in a variety of subjects in both English and Arabic languages.
It is our mission to engage people in learning that inspires them to be involved and take action.
Our services – from leadership coaching and development to employee motivation – reflect our belief that engaged and inspired people build success in businesses.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre creates highly structured customized learning programs that engage people, They help build success and inspire people to envision and achieve shared goals.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre provides trainings and development programs in a variety of fields.See all Advanced Studies & Training Centre courses
Accounting, Finance and Banking Related Questions
I am currently working as Sr. Relationship officer - Liabilities with a reputed bank in UAE. I am...
Unanswered //Oct 10, 2016 Fraud and Laundering, Accounting, Finance and Banking