- Locations: Cervantes Amman
- Duration: 4 to 6 Weeks
The Instituto Cervantes in Amman regularly organizes intensive Spanish courses. For the most part - and although they can also be organized for higher levels, these courses are for beginners (A1.1 level) and they usually begin:
The middle of each semester (fall, winter and spring), ie, in mid-November, February and May, they are specially designed for those who, having failed to enroll in any of the regular courses at the beginning of the registration period, and they wish to have completed the level before the start of the next academic year;
About Instituto Cervantes Amman
The Instituto Cervantes was created in Spain in 1991 to promote the Spanish language and cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. their Head Office is in Madrid and Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), the birthplace of the writer Miguel de Cervantes.
The Instituto Cervantes has over seventy centres in ftheir continents.
their organization also:
- Organizes the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), as theyll as issuing the official certificates and diplomas to the participants in their ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish language ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish teacher training ctheirses.
- Supports Hispanists in their work.
- Organises cultural events in conjunction with other organisations.
The work of the Instituto Cervantes is directed by representatives from the worlds of academica, culture and literature from Spain and Latin America.See all Instituto Cervantes Amman courses