- Locations: Cervantes Amman
- Duration: 60 Hours
Spanish is spoken starting from the first day of class. Throughout the first level, the students learn expressing their needs, understanding and using daily and frequently used expressions such as simple sentences which are aimed at meeting immediate needs.
As it’s progressing, the student learns how to describe, in simple terms, aspects from the past and the environment and issues related to immediate needs. Short dialogues can be established and describing daily life issues by using simple sentences, writing postcards, writing simple letters as well as writing short stories.
About Instituto Cervantes Amman
The Instituto Cervantes was created in Spain in 1991 to promote the Spanish language and cultures of Spanish-speaking countries. their Head Office is in Madrid and Alcalá de Henares (Madrid), the birthplace of the writer Miguel de Cervantes.
The Instituto Cervantes has over seventy centres in ftheir continents.
their organization also:
- Organizes the Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language (DELE), as theyll as issuing the official certificates and diplomas to the participants in their ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish language ctheirses.
- Organises Spanish teacher training ctheirses.
- Supports Hispanists in their work.
- Organises cultural events in conjunction with other organisations.
The work of the Instituto Cervantes is directed by representatives from the worlds of academica, culture and literature from Spain and Latin America.See all Instituto Cervantes Amman courses