- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Six Sigma is an integrated, disciplined proven approach for improving business performance. Integrating Six Sigma tools and techniques into project activities will result in greater internal efficiency. It will help to manage project costs, keep projects running on schedule, ensure that they're aligned with corporate strategy, put the right people on the right projects, meet customer quality requirements and generate successful project outcomes. This course provides a background on the Six Sigma methodologies and covers the tools and techniques necessary for implementing a successful process improvement culture. Participants will bring a "live" process improvement project and supporting data to the workshop where a clear project definition will be developed; then conduct data analysis using tools and get a start on an actual project.
- Select appropriate Six Sigma tools for a given situation
- Effectively apply basic and advanced Six Sigma tools to projects
- Apply basic and common statistical tools"
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology