SIPM is a fast moving and engaging seminar, focusing on a pragmatic approach and applying a series of processes that are regarded as first-class practices within project management. This course seeks to equip the participants with a clear method to manage projects, with practical tools and techniques designed to make the classic project tasks easy to handle. During the seminar, participants will undertake fifteen exercises in small groups given them the opportunities to the theory blocks and reinforce the learning.
- Module 1: Project HR Management overview
- Module 2: Recruiting and managing the project team
- Module 3: Managing team performance
- Module 4: Initiating international projects
- Module 5: Producing the WBS/OBS
- Module 6: Producing the activity list responsibility assignment matrix (RAM)
- Module 7: Producing network diagram
- Module 8: Estimating time & cost
- Module 9: Scheduling/cost performance baseline
- Module 10: Quality and acceptance
- Module 11: Identifying risks & planning responses
- Module 12: Executing international projects
- Module 14: Fundamental project finance
- Module 15: Financial control for projects
- Project managers wishing to formalize their existing knowledge
- Project managers moving into an international environment
- Anyone who has to manage an international project or initiative as part of their role
- Team leaders working in an international project environment
- Team members looking to develop their awareness of international project management
- Sponsors of projects, who would like to learn more about how international projects are managed
- The ability to use the designation SIPM™ on your business card and resume
- Access to the ASIPM network and body of information online
- Access to ASIPM journal published online
- Gold embossed SIPM™ Certificate with your name and designation as MASIPM (Member of the Association of Senior International Project Managers)
- The SIPM™ shows that you have completed graduate level advanced leadership skills education and that you have the skills and experience to manage leadership programs on a national, regional and global level.
- Receive 35 NASBA CPE that can be used for further studies in any university in the world
- Receive 35 PDU's for being eligible to take the PMP examination further on or help continue an already existent PMP designation
Delegates must meet the following criteria to be eligible to become SIPM™:
- Attendance - delegates must attend all sessions of the course. Delegates who miss more than two hours of the course sessions will not be eligible to sit the course exam.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
- After successfully passing the exam the Certificates will be prepared by the ASIPM and will be handed to you on the final day of the workshop.
As a leading Competency Based Training Institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies, and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry. See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.