- Duration 4 Days
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Al Barsha
Companies today strive to deliver valuable products and services amidst the global recession and they recognise that executives must have a firm grasp of finance to maximise profitability. Every executive whether or not working directly in finance feels the urgent need to be abreast with current trends in financial decision making, latest investment appraisals and risk management techniques. Senior Executive Finance, will guide you through the latest finance concepts, tools and techniques which will help you to make accurate financial decisions and seize opportunities to drive strategic change at your
workplace. The course will prepare you to leverage your organisation's
financial position for maximum corporate success.
- Maximising shareholder value: risk and return revisite
- Business operations, strategic transactions and other risks faced by organisations
- Risk and uncertainty
- Project appraisal
- Investments and portfolio analysis
- Portfolio/fund management
- Introduction to asset management
Who should attend
This course is designed for those working as finance directors and managers, financial controllers and analysts, vice presidents and senior vice presidents, accounting managers, chief accountants, heads of corporate planning, heads of business development.
Benefits of attending
- Obtain an appreciation of the concept of shareholder value and its contemporary application to corporate performance
- Understand the different methods of project appraisal in contemporary use and how they have evolved over recent years
- Analyse cutting edge techniques for estimating the cost of capital and capital budgeting
- Develop a sound knowledge of modern methods of valuing companies, how to select appropriate techniques in different situations and the primary value drivers
- Understand the methods and best practice in raising debt and equity for a range of firms
Informa Middle East, is part of Informa, a multinational publicly listed publishing and events company.
The Middle East office was previously known as IIR Middle East, and has been established in Dubai since 1993. Informa Middle East has grown to be the largest event organiser in the region and with over 300 staff, the office runs over 450 training courses and over 40 conferences regionally on an annual basis.
The company also incorporates Informa Global Exhibitions which organises around 130 trade and consumer exhibitions in over 38 cities across the globe. Arab Health, Cityscape, Middle East Electricity and The Bride Show are some of the flag ship events.
Aside from the public training courses, conferences and exhibitions, Informa Middle East also provides in-house training to companies as well as manages events on behalf of corporate clients. Some of the past clients include NBAD, Microsoft, Etisalat, STC, Mobily, and ADNOC.See all Informa Middle East courses