- Duration: 8 Hours (1 day)
To provide delegates with basic knowledge and understanding of SABA and SCBA, confined space entry hazards, controls and responsibilities, and the basic skills required to safely prepare and use a SCBA, in toxic, other irrespirable atmospheres, confined spaces and for emergency rescue purposes, solo or as a team member. On completion of the course attendees will be able to:
- Be able to use, test and maintain SCBA for routine and non-routine activities.
- Identify the differences between SABA and SCBA.
- Recognise and identify confined space hazards, controls, key personnel and their responsibilities.
- Use SCBA under a variety of different circumstances, including devising and carrying out rescue plans.
About this Institute
Knowledge Grid provides knowledge based solutions and builds partnerships with institutions in order to provide the best applicable solutions to enhance the performance and the return in both the Government and Private Sectors. Knowledge Grid designs innovative training programs and implement it in a practical and successful way that approaches the heart of the client’s needs.See all courses