Quota COACHTM is an essential Sales Management program that can be standalone or a powerful follow-up to the Quota experience. Studies have consistently identified that even the best personal development programs require follow-up and coaching to realize maximum benefits. Quota COACHTM builds on the competencies and process skills taught in the Quota Game experience. Sales people are ensured of a continuous improvement process by Sales Management's professional follow-up and comprehensive application of Quota COACHTM concepts. Plus, the unique Quota COACHTM format provides you the flexibility to choose which modules (after the Day One Core Program) best fit your own Sales Management Development Plans. Whether you opt for the Day One Core Program or would like to add additional follow-up Modules, you will be ensured of top sales and field performance.
What will I learn?
- Partnership Selling
- The Sales Cycle
- The Initial Meeting: Business development practices
- Needs Analysis
- Product/Service Demo
- Presenting a Quotation
- Securing Influencer Approval
- Securing Key Decision Maker/Committee Approval
- Getting Purchasing Approval
- Product/Service Delivery - Receipt of Payment
- Business Modeling
- NPV, ROI and Payback Period
- Account Management skills
- Sales representatives
- sales managers
What will i benefit?
- You are identified as a highly competent sales manager who has demonstrated and met the standards for experience, knowledge, attitude and skills set by the CPSA Sales Institute
- You improve your career growth opportunities, advancement, and earning potential
- Employers know you have solid selling skills and the credentials to prove it
- Customers know that you meet a set of rigorous standards for excellence and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics
- You are committed to personal career development and lifelong learning
LEORON Professional Development Institute is the leading corporate training company in the emerging markets of Europe, Africa and Asia. LEORON has grown into one of the most comprehensive training institutes in the EMEA region, offering training solutions in all strategic corporate functions including corporate finance, HR, SCM, operations, sales and marketing, and engineering. With offices in Sweden, Dubai, Riyadh, Skopje, Accra and Almaty, we run over 500 courses and train over 3000 professionals annually across the EMEA region.
As a leading Competency Based Training institute, our commitment is to help increase Competitiveness of our clients by strengthening the skills, competencies and abilities of their employees, assist with the Capacity Building programs and assure continuous Competency upgrade by providing them with knowledge, practical tools and learning systems that are unmatched in the market.
LEORON Professional Development Institute mission is to help corporate clients and government entities worldwide in strengthening the overall competency of their employees by providing them with top quality professional training programs, conducted by unrivaled global experts and implemented by the best training managers in the industry.See all LEORON Professional Development Institute courses
Sales and Negotiation Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.