- Price TBC
- Duration 30 Hours
- Timings 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Locations Nad Al Sheba, SitesPower Training Institute,Sharjah
Center Benefits - PMI Courses :
• PMI ® Global Registered Education Provider
• PMI ® Contact Hours: Each Contact Hour is 1 PDU
• SitesPower has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute, PMI.
• UAE Ministry of Education Accredited Center
• Certificate of Achievement (Ministry Attestation fees apply)
• Corporate Venue: Onsite or at SitesPower
The PMI-RMP ® credential recognizes demonstrated knowledge and expertise in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities.
This course will benefit anyone interested in learning the fundamentals of managing risk, or individuals preparing for PMI Risk Management Professional certification exam.
Instructor led, case studies, group discussion, group exercises, risk games, individual exercises, quiz's.
- CHAPTER 1 - INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 - PRINCIPLES AND CONCEPTS
- CHAPTER 3 - INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT RISK MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
- CHAPTER 4 - PLAN RISK MANAGEMENT
- CHAPTER 5 - IDENTIFY RISKS
- CHAPTER 6 - PERFORM QUALITATIVE RISK ANALYSIS
- CHAPTER 7 - PERFORM QUANTITATIVE RISK ANALYSIS
- CHAPTER 8 - PLAN RISK RESPONSES
- CHAPTER 9 - MONITOR AND CONTROL RISKS
Resulting from our proven track record of customer satisfaction, SitesPower has been granted numerous international, elite authorizations and achievements in the short time since launching in 2001, not to mention having our courses Accredited by the Ministry of Education. As an independent training provider, rather than a franchisee, these are true accomplishments. Authorizations include PMI, ILM (UK), Microsoft, RedHat, EC-Council, ITIL (EXIN), City & Guilds, AutoDesk, Adobe & ICDL.See all SitesPower Training Institute courses