- Location: Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Duration: 5 Days
Learn How To:
- Structure and lead the effort to assess project problems rapidly
- Determine the root causes of identified problems
- Develop a recovery plan for any troubled project
- Provide leadership to turn the project around
- Identify and manage signs of trouble early in a project
If applicants are project managers who is in the trenches every day, sooner or later they will be staring into the face of a troubled project. The project may be your their own or may be onethey have inherited. Knowing what to do when the time comes will be critical to their success. Applicants will need to take action immediately – with speed, accuracy, power, balance and focus. They will have little time to think about an approach or polish your skills.
Rapid Assessment And Recovery Of Troubled Projects demonstrates a proven process project recovery. Applicants will get everything they need (process, tools, techniques) to perform a rapid assessment of a project in trouble, develop a recovery plan and manage the transition to stabilization.
Active participation in the case study, designed to simulate the environment and feel of an actual troubled project, will enable students to build their skills in a meaningful way. This course is a must for experienced project managers who need to know what to do when the chips are down.
Reminder: Applicants should have a thorough understanding of scheduling, cost control and risk management before taking this course.
- Introduction to Assessment Methodology
- Planning the Assessment
- Conducting the Assessment
- Developing the Stabilisation Plan
- Stabilising the Project
- Preventive Measures
Updated on 08 November, 2015
About ESI International
At ESI one will discover a tradition of excellence that has fueled individual and corporate successes all over the world. Since 1981, ESI has served Fortune Global 500 companies across the world to improve business performance.
Their reputation as an industry leader in project management training and consulting is unsurpassed.Their programmes undergo rigorous review and change to reflect the latest practices and your changing needs.
More than just quality training, ESI gives their delegates the credentials that mark them as experts in their organisations. They offer certificate tracks in the following programmes:
- Associate's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in IT Project Management
- Advanced Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Professional Certificate in Business Analysis (only available for those who started working towards this before April 2010)
Project Management Related Questions
- Project Management Strategy Diploma Level 3 Alpha Academy
AED 1,028Duration: Upto 10 Hours
- Project Management (MSc) City of London College of EconomicsDuration: Upto 15 Months