- Fees / Price AED 500
- Duration 1 - 2 Months
- Timings Part Time, Flexible
- Locations Bur Dubai, Al Karamah...+3 more
This intensive training program is designed for those who would Like to develop career as
- Financial Accountant
- Financial Controller
- Financial Manager
- Management Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer etc.
In Training & Manufacturing companies, Engineering and Construction, Manufacturing and Indus trial, Oil and Gas/Petrochemical, Education and Training, Retail, Financial Services, Information Technology, Automotive, Media Production, E-Business Enablers, Marketing and Sales etc
What will I learn?
- Complete budgets, management reporting, and your financial close significantly faster with financial solutions designed for businesses of any size.
- Gain insight across all financial processes
- Manage risk and compliance across accounting and treasury
- Make better commercial decisions to drive profitability
- Automate your processes for faster, accurate reporting
- Harness the latest technology - including cloud, in-memory, analytics, and mobile
Who is this course for?
Anyone can pursue accounting software qualification. This makes it ideal for professionals already active in accounting and people keen on a career change.
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology was established in 1988 and it is accredited by the Ministry of Education, UAE. Zabeel International has its affiliated training centers in various countries like UAE, India etc. Zabeel International is also accredited by The University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK; Academic College of London, UK; Project Management Institute, USA; IATA/UFTAA, Montreal. Canada; CIPS, UK; CILT, UK, ACCA, CIMA etc. We offer training programs to professionals in various fields like Administration, Engineering, Construction, Projects, Accounts & Finance, Management Languages etc, to give them that extra edge in the work place.See all Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology courses
Tools Related Questions
Unanswered //Jul 15, 2017 Accounting, IT, Computing and Technology