- Location: Deira - Dubai
- Duration: Upto 20 Hours
Course detailsQuick Books is developed by INTUIT solutions and is largely used by Small and Medium sized entities.
Part1: Getting Started with Quick Books:
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Getting Started with Quick Books
- How to create a company
- Creation of Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Deleting Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Viewing Reports of Chart of Accounts.
- Introduction to vendor center
- How to Create of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Enter Bills.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Vendor Reports
- Introduction to Customer Center
- How to Create Customers.
- What is Estimates?
- Sale Orders.
- Sale Invoices.
- Record Customers payments.
- Recording of Sales Returns.
- Job Order Costing In Quick Books
- Accounts Receivable Reports.
Part4: Inventory in Quick Books:
- What is Inventory?
- How to Enter Inventory Items in Quick Books.
- Inventory in QuickBooks.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
Part 5: The General Journal:
- What is General Journal
- The use of General Journal
- Journal Entries in QuickBooks.
- New journal entries.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- Recurring Entries
- Report of Journal Entries.
- Introduction to Payroll.
- Payroll in QuickBooks.
- Add, Edit, Employee’s Records.
- Introduction to Banking in Quick Books
- Write Checks
- Make Deposits
- Transfer Funds.
- Multiple Currencies.
- How to Make Classes.
- Backup company data.
- Restore company data.
- Closing the Accounting Period of Company.
- The Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Accounts Receivable Reports
- Accounts Payable Reports
Updated on 27 November, 2019
About Optimizer Middle East
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector