- Locations: 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
- Duration: TBA
Quality does not simply happen; quality has to be planned for at the outset of a new product, project or service. This course takes delegates through the fundamental steps required to ensure that the requirements for quality are addressed throughout the product or service life cycle.
Planning for quality starts at the very inception of a new idea and in most cases only concludes with the decommissioning of a project, the cessation of production of a product or the delivery of a service.
- What is quality planning?
- The quality planning process
- Creating the quality framework
- Identifying areas of critical risk using FMECA and crticality rating
- Setting quality standards
- Managing risk within the planning process
- Developing a quality plan that works
- Effective execution of quality plans
- Interface management
- Continual improvement – learning from the planning process.
About British Cenrtification Inc
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses