- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledgeand skills required to perform an internal audit of part of a quality management system Based on ISO 9001 and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011
On completion, successful participants will be able to:
- With reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle, explain the process-based quality management system model for ISO 9001, and the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of quality management systems
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal quality management system audit, in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an internal audit of
- part of a quality management system based on ISO 9001,
- and in accordance with ISO 19011
- The course is certified by IRCA.
The participants are recommended to have the following prior knowledge before attending this course:
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- A basic knowledge of the concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality
- management and customer satisfaction
- Understand commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
- An understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001
- An overview of ISO 9001:2008.
- Management of audit programmes
- Audit planning and preparation
- Performing process-based audits
- Recording and evaluation of findings
- Audit reporting
- Audit follow-up
Assessment is carried out by continuous assessment of delegate performance throughout the theoretical and practical phases.
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology