This course applies quality principles to project management itself, as well as to the products and services resulting from projects. It brings to the forefront the essentials of project quality management and its vital link to business success, with a focus on the tools and essentials of effective quality management that work for your organization, regardless of your industry. The course prepares the project manager to be a positive force in using project quality management to help ensure project and business success.
Businesses today realize that customer satisfaction and thus competitive success hinge on the effective implementation of quality concepts, tools and techniques. This includes defining business quality standards, determining performance measurements, and continuously improving processes, procedures and products. This course shows you how to integrate quality management concepts with project management practices to create a successful quality management program to support your business success.
Students will learn about the philosophy and principles of quality management and learn how to translate these concepts into specific actions that are key to successful project quality efforts. The course presents a five-step model for successfully planning project quality, a five-step model for effectively assuring project quality and a quality-control toolkit, all of which you can immediately apply to your work environment. With a strong emphasis on exercises, this course gives students the opportunity to apply quality strategies and skills to real-world scenarios. They will practice concepts, tools and techniques using modularized case studies that require immediate and direct application of skills learned.
The strategies of quality management and continuous improvement dovetail with project management concepts to increase your control over objectives, work and performance. Master these proven methods and discover how quality greatly contributes to and enhances project success.
This course will teach the student to :
- Integrate project quality management into the entire project life cycle
- Use five steps to plan effectively for project quality management
- Use five steps to assess and improve your organization’s current quality capabilities to ensure that projects will meet specified quality standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction by monitoring results using project quality control tools
- Apply project quality management tools and techniques to "real world" project management situations
Course Topics include :
- Managing Project Quality
- Planning Project Quality
- Assuring Project Quality
- Controlling Project Quality
- Putting Project Quality to Work
About ESI International
At ESI one will discover a tradition of excellence that has fueled individual and corporate successes all over the world. Since 1981, ESI has served Fortune Global 500 companies across the world to improve business performance.
Their reputation as an industry leader in project management training and consulting is unsurpassed.Their programmes undergo rigorous review and change to reflect the latest practices and your changing needs.
More than just quality training, ESI gives their delegates the credentials that mark them as experts in their organisations. They offer certificate tracks in the following programmes:
- Associate's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in IT Project Management
- Advanced Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Professional Certificate in Business Analysis (only available for those who started working towards this before April 2010)
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management