This workshop teaches proven project management techniques which will greatly assist your company with its corporate projects Implementation.
Overview of Project Management:
- Characteristics of a project
- Developing a project statement
- Four phases of a project
Defining the project:
- The scope of a project
- Selecting the project team
- Developing the project charter
Planning the project:
- Developing the Work Breakdown Structure
- Task analysis
- Identifying resources and time constraints
- Assigning time and resources
- Cp and Cpk index
Modifying the Plan:
- Project analysis tools (PERT/CPM charts)
- Potential problem and opportunity analysis
Managing the Project:
- Monitoring the project
- Providing feedback
Closing the Project:
- Completing project documentation
- Reviewing the project
- Project sing-off and transfer
Who should attend:
- Managers, supervisors, technical staff and improvement teams. Participants will experience the benefits of applying Lean Manufacturing techniques through active participation in a team based manufacturing simulation.
ASI-Egypt is an affiliate of the We_They International and is working as a consultant& training institution in the fields:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Quality Control
- Quality Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- Production Planning
Our goal is to improve the competitive position of our customers by building up the internal competence; in this regard we offer comprehensive range of techniques, which will provide our customer organization with the means to achieve this competitive advantage.
Our workshops have a strong practical emphasis in order to provide the best possible chance of successful application, and our seminars material is applications oriented rather than theoretical in nature and does not require mathematical skills beyond algebra and elementary statistical methods.
We work as strategic partner to help clients identify and solve problems so that they experience an increase in high quality, productivity and profitability.
We use best practice tools and methods and our network holds world-class experts in all relevant fields. Our staff is highly qualified and trained and our audit team is prepared and knowledgeable and our consulting process is structured to assure client success and continuing process improvement.See all American Supplier Institute courses