- Understand what is meant by a project
- Understand what project management means
- Identify benefits of projects
- Identify the phases of a project's life cycle
- Enhance your ability to sell ideas and make presentations
- Prioritize projects
- Begin conceptualizing your project, including goals and vision statements
- Use a target chart and other planning tools
- Complete a Statement of Work
- Identify your project's tasks and resources
- Order tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule tasks effectively
- Use basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram
- Prepare a project budget
- Modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets
- Identify and manage risks
- Prepare a final project plan
- Execute and terminate a project
- Develop and manage a change control process
Foundation Skills for Business Professionals (Business Initiatives)
PMO-ME is a proud business venture with a market presence in the Middle East for more than 16 years, we fully understands the Corporate PMO Services and Enterprise Learning & Development service environment and its challenges.
Our team of dedicated highly qualified professionals, our knowledge, competency and commitment are what set us apart from competition. We practice what we preach and deliver part of our service online.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.