This course is designed for project managers who desire to increase their project management skills, apply a standards-based approach to project management.
In this course, students will apply the generally accepted project management best practices to successfully manage projects.
What will I learn?
- Initiating a Project
- Planning Project Work
- Developing Project Schedules, Cost Estimates & Budgets
- Planning Project Quality, Staffing & Communications
- Analyzing Risks & Planning Risk Response
- Planning Project Procurement
- Executing Project Work
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Work
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Schedules & Costs
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Quality Staffing & Communications
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Risk & Contracts
- Closing the Project
Training Methodology :
- Case Studies & Practical Sessions
The PMP increases your earning potential. When more than one-third of their project managers are PMP-trained, organizations complete more of their projects on time, on budget and meeting original goals.
The PMP signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide.
If you're an experienced project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams, then the PMP is the right choice for you.
Excellence training Centre is located in JLT, is a training centre for languages and personality development. The training centre specializes in providing language solutions for all language requirements- personal, social, professional, academic and creative. The Training centre is a hallmark for excellence in teaching, dedication and deliverance. Be a part of the institute to partake and benefit from its array of language courses.See all Excellence Training Centre courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.