PMI’s Project Management Professional PMP credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
WHO CAN DO?
• Documenting 3 or 5 years work experience in project management.
• Completing 35 hours of project management related training from PMI Registered Education Provider
• Scoring a certain percentage of questions on a written, multiple choice examinations
WHAT IS THE COURSE STRUCTURE?
- The Project Management Framework
- Project Lifecycle and Organization
- The Standard for Project Management of a Project
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Professional Social Responsibility
Berkeley is a concept rather than an entity. They are trend setters in the field of education and professional development. They are focused on imparting knowledge and developing visionary leaders who have the strength to create solutions and make their dreams come true.
Berkeley brings social revolution through education, research, and human combinations. They are linking market-based education with social learning and development. Also they are envisioned with positivism and believe in uprising. Lastly Berkeley welcomes challenges as an opportunity to rephrase this world.See all Berkeley courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying