- Price AED 2,500
- Duration 35 Hours
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Garhoud
This course is designed for project managers who desire to increase their project management skills, apply a standards-based approach to project management and apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI ) Project Management Professional (PMP ) Certification.
In this course, students will apply the generally accepted project management best practices recognized by the PMI to successfully manage projects.
What will I learn?
- Initiating a Project
- Planning Project Work
- Developing Project Schedules, Cost Estimates & Budgets
- Planning Project Quality, Staffing & Communications
- Analyzing Risks & Planning Risk Response
- Planning Project Procurement
- Executing Project Work
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Work
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Schedules & Costs
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Quality Staffing & Communications
- Monitoring & Controlling Project Risk & Contracts
- Closing the Project
Training Methodology :
- Case Studies & Practical Sessions
- Project Managers
- Future Project Leaders
- QA/Business Analysts
- Team Leaders
- IT Managers
What will I benefit?
- Earn 35 PDU'S By Taking the Course
- Original PMBOK 5th Edition
- PMP Credential's Gives Career Boosts
to Project Managers
- Maintain Your Credential by earning
- Boost Your Salary by 10%
- Knowledge Areas Involved in the projects
- Identify Human Resources Required
- Able to Create Network Diagram
- Able to Monitor, Control & Close
Abu Hail Management and Administration Training (ABH) is a Professional Corporate training Centre established in Dubai in the year 2013. The aim of the centre is to provide specialized corporate training solutions which are effectively customized to meet the training needs of internal and external clients.
Our trainings programs are provided by experienced and dynamic instructors with proven success records and our courses are provided in a manner that ensures maximum transfer of knowledge and skills to participants. At the end of the course, participants will acquire competencies that will optimize their capabilities and increase their efficiencies.See all Abu Hail Training Institute courses
PMP Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying