This program is meant to boost the career growth of professionals and provide students with thorough knowledge of Project Management concepts.
- Highly interactive program for effective learning of project management concepts and strategies
- Based on a three-pronged delivery model, this course recreates classroom learning experience by providing theoretical knowledge along with hands-on learning on the PTB Simulator
- 35 PDUs awarded on successful course completion making students eligible for the PMP certification exam conducted by PMI
- Module 1 - Planning and Executing Simple Projects
- Module 2 - Scope Management
- Module 3 - Project Tracking and Monitoring
- Module 4 - Scheduling
- Module 5 - Time Management
- Module 6 - Resource Management
- Module 7 - Customer Management
- Module 8 - Cost Management
- Module 9 - Project Control
- Module 10 - Risk Management
- Module 11 - Project Closure
- Module 12 - Lean Project Management
- Module 13 - Project Management Software
- Professionals wishing to further develop their project management capabilities and knowledge
- New managers with 3-4 years of experience as well as those already in the industry in various technical roles or an entry level Project Management domain
- Management students with Project Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management as specialization
- Project Managers seeking PMI certification
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
At the end of this course, the participants are expected to be able to:Write a scope statementDevelop a work breakdown structure for a projectIdentify the human resources requiredEstimate activity durations and create a network diagramPerform a project risk assessmentBe able to monitor, control, and close projects
About Manipal Executive Education
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.