- Price AED 2,500
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Knowledge Village
Project Management Professional (PMP) Program introduces the basics & strategies of modern project management, the project planning processes and knowledge areas as defined by the Project Management Institute's Project Management Body of Knowledge.
What will I learn?
- The project management framework
- Project lifecycle and organization
- Project management processes
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project human resource management
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management
Project & Program Managers
- Delivery / IT Managers
- QA / Business Analysts
- Project / Team Leaders
- Technical, Mechanical, Electrical & Civil Engineers
- Professionals from Pharmaceuticals, Defense, Telecom, Banking/Finance etc. domains
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education's corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying