- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 211, Second Sector, Egypt
For project professionals and project team leaders with some experience in project management. This course will enhance capability in project management, review and control.
This course will look in detail at:
- Preparation of project plans
- Identifying outcomes and risks
- Human resource management; selecting, briefing and managing the project team
- Monitoring project progress, delivering results
- Identifying and responding to problems, effective decision making, and updating the project plan
- Communicating with stakeholders; understanding their objectives and presenting results
Using interactive case studies, group discussions and real life examples, participants will refine their project management skills and their ability to communicate project progress and results to stakeholders. They will also benefit from improved decision making, greater personal effectiveness and an increased ability to manage project teams effectively to achieve project and organisational goals.
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses