- Locations: Amman, Jordan 11171
- Duration: 5 Days
Managing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) require the integration between technology, processes and people to end up with a successfully implemented project.
By end of the training, attendees should be able to:
- Determine key success factors for their ERP projects
- Develop project implementation schedule and budget
- Address corrective actions to recover troubled projects
Project management overview
- Defining project and project management
- Balancing project constraints
- Concepts for planning in a dynamic environment
Business transformation and the ERP project
- What is business transformation?
- Types of business processes
- Essentials for business process reengineering (BPR)
- Why people resist ERP projects?
- Why ERP projects fail?
ERP project life cycle
- Monitoring & controlling
Organizing the ERP project
- Forming the ERP project team
- Developing the project management office (PMO)
Essential skills for ERP project managers
- Building high-performing teams
- Planning and managing change
About Rapid Growth Institute
Rapid Growth Institute is a project management solutions provider operating in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region. they aim to utilize modern techniques to enable their customers accelerate their projects, achieve high performance and excellence.
their solutions range from training, coaching, recruiting skilled project management restheirces, consulting and project management office (PMO) setup.
Founded in 2010 by a consultant with 30 years of experience delivering services to customers in telecoms, government, banking, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining, airlines, information technology and business sectors in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Sudan and Libya.See all Rapid Growth Institute courses