CNA-Q’s Project Management Certificate is designed to enhance the skills of project team members as well as project managers in areas such as time management, communication and scope. CNA-Q is a PMI® Registered Education Provider; as such, students will learn how to manage projects efficiently and effectively using industry best practices according to PMBOK® methodology.
All PMI®-related classes are taught in English. Students must have a good command of oral and written English to be successful with this program.
This certificate consists of eight courses:
- Project Scope and Time Management (36 hours)
- Project Communications Management (12 hours)
- Project Risk Management (12 hours)
- Project Quality Management (12 hours)
- Project Human Resources Management (12 hours)
- Project Procurement Management (12 hours)
- Project Cost Management (15 hours)
- Project Management Capstone (24 hours)
All courses listed above can be used toward PDU requirements for the CAPM® and PMP® designations. To learn more about the criteria for obtaining a PMI qualification, please visit www.pmi.org
A CNA-Q Certificate of Achievement in Project Management will be issued upon successful completion of all eight courses.