- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
This interactive course is designed to provide a solid foundation in key leadership competencies and to afford the individual the opportunity for a truly transformational leadership experience. The participant, will complete a self-assessment of their leadership skills then master the basics of these leadership competencies: setting direction, aligning people, motivating and inspiring, leading teams, communicating, building relationships, facilitating ethical conduct, negotiating and leading change.
The student will learn how to empower their self and other team members through more effective negotiation based on an understanding of the differences between competitive and collaborative negotiation approaches-and they will gain an appreciation of the importance of a collaborative "win/win" negotiation process.
The student will gain a clear understanding of why communication is so important - regardless of how a project is organized. They will discover how business and personal ethics can influence their leadership style and personality and how their individual leadership style and personality can influence the course a project will take.
Working with other professionals and an experienced instructor/ facilitator in an interactive classroom environment, the participants will be engaged in revealing case studies, lively discussion and practical exercises.
Project managers and business professionals who need to increase their leadership skills will find Project Leadership, Management And Communications to be extremely valuable as they master important skills to get the most from their most valuable project management resource - their people!
This course will teach the student to :
- Lead project teams through more effective communication
- Identify motivational value systems to improve productivity and cooperation
- Recognize the role of business and personal ethics in leadership
- Describe predictable change stages and identify appropriate leadership strategies for each stage
- Utilize a powerful four-stage collaborative negotiation process
- Create a Leadership Development Plan to implement when you return to work
Course Topics include :
- Leadership and Management
- Leading Effective Teams
- Building Relationships
- Ethics & Leadership
- Negotiating Conflict
- Leading Change
About ESI International
At ESI one will discover a tradition of excellence that has fueled individual and corporate successes all over the world. Since 1981, ESI has served Fortune Global 500 companies across the world to improve business performance.
Their reputation as an industry leader in project management training and consulting is unsurpassed.Their programmes undergo rigorous review and change to reflect the latest practices and your changing needs.
More than just quality training, ESI gives their delegates the credentials that mark them as experts in their organisations. They offer certificate tracks in the following programmes:
- Associate's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Master's Certificate in IT Project Management
- Advanced Master's Certificate in Project Management
- Professional Certificate in Business Analysis (only available for those who started working towards this before April 2010)