By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Enhance their accounting knowledge by learning how to account for income measurement and recognition.
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting for assets, including long-term assets and intangibles.
- Account for current liabilities, contingencies, long-term liabilities and bonds.
- Account for equity stock transactions, including dividends and long-term liabilities.
- Apply accounting for operating and capital leases and how it will affect income statement and balance sheet.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the rules of accounting changes and errors.
Who should attend:
- Senior Accountants
- Chief Accountants
- Accounting Managers
- General Ledger Accountants
- Corporate Accountants
- Professionals interested in upgrading, enhancing, and refreshing their accounting skills.
- Accounting: The Language of Business
- Cash and Receivables
- Inventory Life-Cycle
- Property, Plant, Equipment and Intangibles
- Current Liabilities and Contingencies
- Investments Reporting and Classification
- Contributed Capital
- Accounting for Leases
- Accounting Changes and Errors
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses