Course detailsRecognize the practical importance of employing a structured methodology using proven best practices to manage projects.
- Gain an overview of the key concepts and terminology of the Project Management (PM) life cycle and knowledge areas
- Obtain skills to manage projects from start to finish
- Learn how to initiate projects and establish the right organizational structures
- Explore methods for determining project scope and constraints
- Understand the essential steps and tools for successful project planning
- Master tools to control cost/schedule and track deliverables for quality assurance
- Learn the fundamentals of project procurement and contractor management
- Develop Risk Management and Change Control skills and techniques
- Identify how to plan and manage your time for increased productivity
- Gain in-depth knowledge of project management, using real-world case studies related to your industry
Job roles this course will prepare you for
As a start in Project Management career, this course will help you to get the required knowledge for the next step which is (Project Management Professional Certificate) PMP.
About Solid State Training Solutions
Our story began with a belief in continuous improvement, and a strong desire to again and sustain, and that emerges with "Empowering partners for a better tomorrow" our Slogan.
At Solid State Training Solutions, we help our clients align their training needs with the business goals and objectives, as well as the company's values and cluture. We tailor our training programs to match your organization's needs, either by adapting an existing program or, developing a new one. and to assist you with one or more steps in the development processes such as consulting, training needs, training assessment, and implementation & evaluation.
Our training programs aim at providing the proper guidance for the employees, on how to optimize the resources of the employer for better results at their regular working environment.
Solid State Training Solutions houses a team of highly motivated, energetic and talented trainers, commited to helping organizations achieve outstanding levels of performance. Our team is dedicated to partnering with our clients and strategic business partners, in order to provide the best resources to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.