Course detailsPRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide.
PRINCE2 provides your organization's projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organized start, middle and end
- Regular reviews and assurance of progress against the plan and business case
- Flexible decision points and management control of any deviations from the plan
- Involvement of management and stakeholders at the right points during the project
- Good communication channels between the project and relevant business areas
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
- FOUNDATION: 3 Days + 1 Exam (75 multiple choice questions in one (1) hour)
- PRACTITIONER: 2 Days + 1 Exam (objective-testing in Two and half hours)
Eligibility / Requirements
- FOUNDATION: None
- PRACTITIONER: Foundation or PMP
Job roles this course is suitable for:Project Managers , Scrum Master amp; Agile Coach , PROJECT SUPPORT , Senior Business Solution Manager , Business & Technology (Enterprise Resource Planning) - Future Leaders Programme
About PMO ME FZE
PMO-ME is a proud business venture with a market presence in the Middle East for more than 16 years, we fully understands the Corporate PMO Services and Enterprise Learning & Development service environment and its challenges.
Our team of dedicated highly qualified professionals, our knowledge, competency and commitment are what set us apart from competition. We practice what we preach and deliver part of our service online.See all PMO ME FZE courses
Planning and Scheduling Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.