PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a process-based approach for project management providing an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects. The method is the de-facto standard for project management in the UK and is practiced worldwide.
PRINCE2 provides your organization's projects with:
- A common, consistent approach
- A controlled and organized start, middle and end
- Regular reviews and assurance of progress against the plan and business case
- Flexible decision points and management control of any deviations from the plan
- Involvement of management and stakeholders at the right points during the project
- Good communication channels between the project and relevant business areas
- A means of capturing and sharing lessons learned
One of PRINCE2 greatest strengths is that it is truly generic; the method can be applied to all types of projects regardless of scale, industry, sector and geography.
- FOUNDATION: 3 Days + 1 Exam (75 multiple choice questions in one (1) hour)
- PRACTITIONER: 2 Days + 1 Exam (objective-testing in Two and half hours)
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
Project CoordinatorProject ManagerSenior Project ManagerProgram Manager / DirectorPortfolio Manager / Director
About PMO ME FZE
PMO-ME is a proud business venture with a market presence in the Middle East for more than 16 years, we fully understands the Corporate PMO Services and Enterprise Learning & Development service environment and its challenges.
Our team of dedicated highly qualified professionals, our knowledge, competency and commitment are what set us apart from competition. We practice what we preach and deliver part of our service online.See all PMO ME FZE courses
Planning and Scheduling Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.