- Locations: Knowledge Village
- Duration: 5 days
- Timings Full Time, Full Time
PRINCE2® (an acronym for PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the method used for planning and managing projects in different sectors of industries including the public and private sectors. The method is used for a wide variety and size of projects as it is recognized under UK and internationally accepted best project management practices in providing flexible and adaptable approach and excellent management foundation for any member of staff.
The key objectives of PRINCE2® Practitioner course are:
- Upgrade PRINCE2® Foundation Qualification to full PRINCE2® Practitioner level
- Apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a project within a PRINCE2® environment
- Understand the PRINCE2® method at Foundation and Practitioner level
- Integrate elements of PRINCE2® (principles, processes, themes and tailoring) within a work environment
- Understand the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to project management
- Help delegates to operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment.
Organisations and individuals requiring to understand how PRINCE2® provides a controlled approach to managing projects. Suitable for project managers, team managers, project support and assurance staff, and managers from any discipline.
- Language: English / Arabic
- Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
Performance-Based Learning Outcome
- Advance on the foundation level and be able to apply the PRINCE2® Project Management method using the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes in PRINCE2®.
- Understand the implications of using and implementing PRINCE2®
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- Manage quality, risks, and benefits
- Be able to apply the principles, themes, and processes to tailor project environments.
About Zeus Consulting
Zeus Consulting is a training provider covering a range of services in diverse fields such as IT, Quality Management, Service Management, Project Management, Compliance and Technology. With a diverse portfolio of clients in the Middle East region, we are professionals in education.
Our expertise comes from our elaborate know-how and experience with project, quality, risk, and service management. We also specialize in technology enablement and International Standards Compliance and reporting. Zeus stays up-to-date with emerging trends and has a network of experts constantly specializing and growing their skills to best provide our clients with current tools, techniques, methodologies, and technology. Additionally Zeus has a green branch emerging from its core focusing on helping businesses with sustainable initiatives and introducing innovative ways to capitalize on while culturally and environmentally sustaining themselves and the earth.
Zeus’s model is based on Internationally-recognized Best Practices that target three areas of business running: People, Process, and Technology. By incorporating best practices within these areas, Zeus has improved service delivery, productivity, and business operations of numerous well-renowned organizations.
Our expert knowledge and competencies in SFIA, TIPA, ITIL, PMI, PRINCE2, EFQM, GRI, and the likes of it along with our diverse experience with Arab Entities and Culture have rendered us a bigger market share in the Middle East over a short time.See all Zeus Consulting courses