- Fees / Price USD 950
- Duration 2 Days
- Timings Flexible
- Locations Oman, Qatar...+4 more
- 2-Days Classroom Training with a senior accredited instructor
- Course Material
- Exam is Included and taken after training
- Adept Participation Certificate
- AXELOS Official Certificate
- Snacks & Beverages
- 98% Exam Pass Rate
- Free exam support with mock questions/answers
- 16 PMI-PDU Certificate
The PRINCE2® Foundation exam aims to measure whether a candidate would be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2® method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2®.
Overview of the 7 PRINCE2 processes and how they are used throughout the lifecycle of the project:
- Starting Up a Project - define the project; create business case; identify customer's quality expectations
- Directing a Project - authorize the project and stage plans; decide how to deal with issues
- Initiating a Project - identify the products that will be produced; plan the project; set up controls and files
- Controlling a Stage - activities performed by the project manager on a day to day basis to manage a stage
- Managing Product Delivery - products are developed and quality is reviewed
- Managing Stage Boundaries - create all stage and exception plans
- Closing a Project - formal customer sign off; capture outstanding issues for future reference
Each of the 7 PRINCE2 themes of a project and how they are used by the PRINCE2processes:
- Business Case - A PRINCE2 Business Case drives all decision-making in the project.
- Organization - The Organization theme defines and establishes project roles and responsibilities for a PRINCE2 project.
- Quality - In PRINCE2, quality focuses on ensuring that the project's products are fit for purpose.
- Plans - Plans are the vehicle used to define how, where and by whom the project's products will be delivered.
- Risk - PRINCE2 looks at risks relative to the project's objectives.
- Change - The Change theme in PRINCE2 encompasses configuration management, issue management and change control.
- Progress - Progress refers to the mechanisms used to monitor and compare the actual project progress and performance against the planned values.
Adept completes 10 years of delivering Training to Businesses and Individuals in the year 2013. Our focus is to provide ‘world class’ training to our customers and ADEPT is today one of India’s Leading training company.
We have a globally accredited selection of Vendor authorized training and certification programs. Having delivered training for over 100,000 professionals across the globe, Adept is the preferred training partner for many training companies worldwide.
- Gold Partners with EC-Council for 11 Years
- Over a Decade of Expertise
- EC-Council Accredited Faculty
- Accredited Training Organization
- Accredited Exam Center
- Accredited Courseware Provider
- 100,000+ Certiﬁed Professionals
- 300+ Support Staﬀ
- 15,000+ Security Professionals
- Certified Instructors with an Average of 10 years experience, all working for top companies
- Training customized to YOUR role and career goals!
- 98% Exam pass rate!
- Referral discounts available if you bring a friend