- Duration: 40 Hours
- Timings Flexible
- Planning, Scheduling and Controlling large scale projects and individual projects
- Managing multiple projects
- Balancing , allocating the resources and tracking the progress
- Monitoring and controlling projects
- Visualizing project performance
- Integrating financial resources and human resources
About Chicago Management Training Institute
Why choose CMTI?
Since its founding, Chicago Management Training Institute has specialized in providing professionals the knowledge & tools to drive their business. Chicago Management Training Institute is a leader in developing and delivering corporate and professional educational solutions. Our vision is to provide quality executive education designed and delivered to empower the professionals at work.
Primavera Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management