Most people find that they wish they had more time in a day. This workshop will show participants how to organize their lives and find those hidden moments. Participants will learn how to establish routines, set goals, create an efficient environment, and use time-honored planning and organizational tools to maximize their personal productivity.
Module One: Setting SMART Goals
- The Three P’s
- The SMART Way
- Prioritizing Your Goals
- Evaluating and Adapting
Module Two: The Power of Routines
- What is a Routine?
- Personal Routines
- Professional Routines
- Six Easy Ways to Simplify Your Life
Module Three: Scheduling Yourself
- The Simple Secret of Successful Time Management
- Developing a Tracking System
- Scheduling Appointments
- Scheduling Tasks
Module Four: Keeping Yourself on Top of Tasks
- The One-Minute Rule
- The Five-Minute Rule
- What To Do When You Feel Like You’re Sinking
Module Five: Tackling New Tasks and Projects
- The Sliding Scale
- A Checklist for Getting Started
- Evaluating and Adapting
Module Six: Using Project Management Techniques
- The Triple Constraint
- Creating the Schedule
- Using a RACI Chart
Module Seven: Creating a Workspace
- Setting Up the Physical Layout
- Ergonomics 101
- Using Your Computer Efficiently
Module Eight: Organizing Files and Folders
- Organizing Paper Files
- Organizing Electronic Files
- Scheduling Archive and Clean-Up
Module Nine: Managing E-Mail
- Using E-mail Time Wisely
- Taking Action!
- Making the Most of Your E-mail Program
- Taking Time Back from Handheld Devices
Module Ten: Tackling Procrastination
- Why We Procrastinate
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
Module Eleven: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Set and evaluate SMART goals
- Use routines to maximize their productivity
- Use scheduling tools to make the most of their time
- Stay on top of their to-do list
- Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
- Use basic project management techniques
- Organize their physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
- Take back time from e-mail and handheld devices
- Beat procrastination
About Premier Training & Consulting
Premiere Training and Consulting established and since then it has had a noticeably big impact on the Training and Development industry. This is primarily attributed to the fact that it has been excellence-driven right from the start. This is reflected in the company’s relentless efforts to attain accreditation from the most prestigious academic education institutions worldwide to ensure quality learning to its seekers.
Premier’s success in attaining accreditation was not granted until all its offered courses has been assured that they meet the standards of course design, delivery and monitoring set by those international accreditation bodies. This success is not only due to our accreditation status, nor the way They structure and deliver our courses, but also our people, and our guiding principles.
The professional learning solutions that They offer are geared towards achieving the best return on investment for inpiduals and organizations.
Our training can be pided into the following key learning portfolios:
- International Vocational Qualifications and Certifications,
- Business and Management,
- Soft Skills and Personal Growth Development,
- Sales and Marketing,
- Education Development,
- English Language,
- Information Technology.
"The achievement credentials offered to participants vary betTheyen awards, certificates of achievement, and professional diplomas."
Premier has Theyll understood the urgent instant need for professional development in the fast-paced world that They live in which has shaped its training materials and methods. They offer the best off-the-shelf courses as Theyll as customized material based on the customers’ business needs reached through professional needs analysis that the company insists on running before taking on any project. Also, our training methods vary; they include extended trainings, a few-days/hours workshops, on-the-job training, and one-on-one training as Theyll. Whatever the training is and hoTheyver it is delivered, all the customers’ needs and the learners’ learning styles are closely met.See all Premier Training & Consulting courses