your Passport to Employability!
Save your work experience time and take more experience in two days by simulated training
Candidates will be trained on the following tasks
- Set up companies
- Nominal Ledger, Nominal Code, Chart of Accounts
- Basic T Accounts Concept (Double Entry) & Computerised Accounts Double Entry
- Customers Accounts Setup
- Customers Batch Invoices and Credit Notes
- Suppliers Accounts Setup
- Suppliers (inc. Invoices and Credit Notes)
- Bank Payments and Receipts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Error Corrections
- Reconciling and Closing
Who Should Attend
- New accounting graduates wishing to be employees
- Employers that want to increase the skill base of their employees
- Employees that want to upgrade their skills
- Unemployed individual(s) looking to return to work
- Small business owners and managers wishing to develop their entrepreneurial skills
- Start-ups, Small and Medium size Enterprises that need help with their accounts
- Prepare receipt voucher
- Prepare payment voucher
- Prepare journal voucher
- Prepare purchase orders
- Prepare sales quotations
- Bank Payments and Receipt
- Bank Reconciliation
- Prepare fixed assets register
- Post all financial transactions in ledgers
- Prepare trial balance
- Prepare financial statements
Gain hands on experience Free after-training support and advice Develop employment skills Interviewing techniques and skills to gain Opportunity for work placement
Optimizer Middle East is a professional organization located in Business village, Deira, Dubai, UAE and active in the MENA countries. The core business of the organization encompass services and consultancies in accounting management systems based on international standards and professional training including technical, management and accounting with the objective of developing personnel skills.
We have executed various professional development projects the Gulf region and North Africa till date targeting to be a leader for Training and development in the area.
We Optimizer Middle East shall become the professional umbrella for all the training and development professionals in MENA regions.
Develop, organize, sustain through providing professional services, consultancies and training with the objective of disseminating standardized and developed professional practices to individuals and private as well as governmental organizations in MENA region.
- Provision of knowledge as skills
- Empowering individuals and organizations in MENA region with the latest professional advanced tools
- Introduction of conceptual practices in the organizational activities
- Qualifying professional experts in the government and private sector
Accounting and Finance Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.