- Project Management Professional program offered by PMI which introduces basics and strategies of modern project management.
- Key Knowledge areas and various process involved in a project.
- Work breakdown structure of a project.
- Project risk Assessments in live projects.
- Monitoring, Controlling and Closing Projects.
What will I Learn?
- Project Management Frame Work, Project Life Cycle Management.
- Time,Cost,Risk,Communications Management, Quality Management,Cost
- Management involved in a Project.
Who is this course for?
- Project Leaders, Program Managers, QA's, Business Analysts, Engineers, Consultants and Professionals from Pharmaceuticals, Finance, Banking and Telecom field who are working on live projects.
- Project Managers, Functional Implementers and professionals who aspire to be Project Management Professionals.
Zabeel International Institute of Management & Technology was established in 1988 and it is accredited by the Ministry of Education, UAE. Zabeel International has its affiliated training centers in various countries like UAE, India etc. Zabeel International is also accredited by The University of Cambridge International Examinations, UK; Academic College of London, UK; Project Management Institute, USA; IATA/UFTAA, Montreal. Canada; CIPS, UK; CILT, UK, ACCA, CIMA etc. We offer training programs to professionals in various fields like Administration, Engineering, Construction, Projects, Accounts & Finance, Management Languages etc, to give them that extra edge in the work place.See all Zabeel International Institute of Management and Technology courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.