This program is based primarily on the Project Management Institute's (PMI®) "A Guide to the Project Management Body Of Knowledge, Fourth Edition" (PMBOK® Guide) standards and certification Process for the designation of PMP® "Project Management Professional" from PMI. It is a comprehensive program that will assist individuals in preparing for the PMI's certification exam. Our PMP® certification course provides its participants with an extensive exposure of the core functional disciplines of the project management industry. It is also an opportunity to widen your experience and engage in extensive development of project management competencies with people from various disciplines. PMP® is generally considered a good investment. Individuals with a PMI certification average a lot higher earnings than those without.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of the project management areas.
- Earn the knowledge for selecting the proper project.
- Earn the knowledge for establishing the project.
- Practicing the time & cost planning processes.
- Earn the knowledge for developing the scope of work and the project team.
- Practicing the monitoring & controlling processes.
- Earn the knowledge about contracting & procurement.
- In-depth review of the PMBOK.
- Cover all topics of PMP exam that enable learners to pass the exam.
About Quattro Training Center
Quattro Training Center is considered as one of the biggest Training Centers in the Middle East, as it was awarded several certificates in high quality standards & Excellence such as ISO:9001 and other international certificates and accreditations. Quattro Training Center is distinguished by its specialized highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff; all of them have MA or PHD in the field of their specialization in addition to working experience in teaching methods.
Quattro Training Center has also secured the accreditation of the ‘ETS Organization’ for conducting International English Language tests, including the TOEFL.
Our training policy depends on achieving two main tasks: Achieving the scientific and practical benefit for the participants, as well as providing them with the required facilities. Furthermore, our policy allows the participant to repeat any program that is evaluated as not good.See all Quattro Training Center courses