- Duration: 5 Weeks
- Timings Weekends
This course will prepare you for the coveted Project Management Professional Certification Examination. We are a PMI Global Registered Education Provider and our course will satisfy the 35 hour Project Management training requirement to apply for the PMP® exam.
What will I learn?
Project Management Body of Knowledge, 5th Edition, PMI, USA
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Distinguish yourself as a Project Management professional to employers, clients and the industry.
- Increase your opportunities for career advancement and for increased earnings.
- Enhance your chances for new employment opportunities as well as continued employment in challenging economic times.
- Improve the profession by promoting best practices and repeatable processes.
- Allow you to be identified as a subject matter expert and granted “expert witness” status.
- Pre-qualify your expertise to potential consulting clients.
- Comply with job postings that require certified individuals.
How will I be assessed?
Applicants will need to complete the following steps to apply for the PMP Exam:
- Register with PMI and log into your account after registration.
- Apply for PMI Membership and complete the online application form.
- Submit the application online.
- Upon acceptance, you will need to schedule your examination.
The Exam: The exam is a multiple choice computer based examination. The exam consists of 200 questions, and it takes approximately 4 hours to complete.
Bachelor Degree – 3 years experience
Diploma - 5 years experience
About 3 Fold Education Center
3 Fold Education Center are specialized in the field of professional certifications. Since 2007, we have trained more than 2000 students who have appeared for various international professional certification exams.
Our mission is to foster a culture of Life Long Learning in working professionals using our world-class blended learning model.See all 3 Fold Education Center courses